Knee and ankle braces, AHHH!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SO, to make a long story short, i injured my right ankle november 2011 and have to wear a brace for it. Now, there's a lot of pain in my left knee and need to wear a brace for it, too. the problem is, i would look so weird! haha.. but what should i do, favor one, or look like a cripple?

thanks!

If you need a brace for an injury you should wear it, regardless of how it looks. You don't want to injure yourself even more.

Please dont use the word "cripple". People have injuries or illnessses and they deal with it but saying someone is "cripple" is the same as using a deragatory term for different races or the mentally challanged.

Use the brace and be grateful that you will heal.

Not this again.:liar:
What an odd hobby to have, coming to message boards as a fake gymnast to report on your fake injuries.
I bet you are a 40 year old man, living in your mother's basement.:p

LOL. i'm not some 40 year old guy living in my mom's basement!

And i'm sorry for using the word "cripple", it was late at night and all other words slipped my mind. :rolleyes:

But uhhh, thanks gymnastbeth.. you're right.. and pretty much the only one who gave me an answer.

Not this again.:liar:
What an odd hobby to have, coming to message boards as a fake gymnast to report on your fake injuries.
I bet you are a 40 year old man, living in your mother's basement.:p

Oddly enough, this is not our injury troll again. Completely different person.

It may look funny, but you gotta do what's best for your knees! You don't want your knee injury to progress Ito something even worse. As the saying goes - "Better safe than sorry!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back