Parents Kyrie's first and last USAG level 5 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Great job, I had to check twice as I didn't see the bars, she got an amazing score. Her form is very nice and she has a lot of poise for a 7 year old. Great beam save!

Flynga, if you think your filming is bad, wait until you see my meet videos I look like I'm holding the camera and a cement mixer at the same time. It is hard when things get in your way! What you got was lovely!

Great job Kyrie! You will do so well in level 6 and beyond!:)

Wow!!! Great job!!! Her form is beautiful for just 7 years old!!! Very poised and elegant young lady!!! She will do great at level 6--you can see she has great coaches that focus on form and perfection before progression. I love to see that in the little ones!! Bravo!

Love that leo! She has a great handstand and cartwheel in her beam routine. Very polished and great form for someone so young.

Wow, way to go Kyrie! Amazing job...very very impressive. I also thought dance and form was excellent...especially for a 7 year old. My 9 yr old could learn a lot from her :)! Good luck in L6!

She did beautiful routines! She has very pretty form and attention to detail at such a young age. I am sure she will do great at level 6! We love watching her on YouTube, so talented!!

She did so good for someone so young. I watched some of the other videos and she is a very talented little girl! Looks like she really loves what she is doing and it shows!! Best of luck in level 6!!!

Congrats on a GREAT meet! 1st AA woo-hoo!!! Lovely, lovely form!!! So nice to see, especially at such a young age!!! Good luck in L6!!!:D

My DD had her first and last USAG level 5 meet last weekend. I'm very proud of her she got 1st AA. Just 2 weeks left till her first Level 6 meet!...
What a great job - good luck to her for L6!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back