DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
This area is so quiet :)

So, what meets are you guys doing this year? We are doing 2 out of state as a team...Houston National Invitational and the Whitlow Invitational. Derek is only going to the Houston one. Our instate meets are

Judges Cup
Steamboat Invitatation
Jr. Rocky Mountain Open
Xtreme
Stiletto
Colorado Open
5280 Invitational

I bet some of the CO people will be around those meets. We still aren't sure what level D will be competing. My money is on Level 5, but he does have everything now except his backuprise on rings and he is super close on that. So I suppose things could change!

We are doing most of the same ones, but Chase will be competing level 6, so we may not be there at the same time. Our out of state one is in Phoenix, and our in state ones are:

Steamboat
Jr. Rocky Mtn. Open
Xtreme
A+
Colorado Open

We are looking forward to going to the boys meets. They are way more fun and less stressful than the girl ones. The girl meets are so quiet compared to the boys, which makes me nervous. And pretty much no kids cry during the boy meets :) Maybe that's why it's so quiet around here. There's less drama in general.

You are probably right ;) I do love the lower drama level. We will probably be staying at some meets to watch his friends at 6, if he is competing 5 again. So we might run into each other!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back