Motionwear Leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Bella's Mom

My daughter wants a very specific leotard that is in Volume 2 of the 2010 Motionwear Catalog. I have not been able to find a way to order it even directly from Motionwear.

Is there a trick? She wants a two piece racerback/short combo in a specific pattern. When I put the item number in the search box, I get the right product but the site doesn't give me the option for the specific pattern.

What is frustrating is that there is an actual picture of the actual product in the actual pattern in the actual catalog. So what the heck????

Is there a secret????

The number next to the top and the shorts is the style number.
If there is a picture of the product in that fabric, then the page should give a reference number for that fabric - eg pink polka dot fabric is named wink of pink and is shown as fabric number 255 (page 5 on the catalogue below)
http://www.motionwear.com/images/GymVol2_2010.pdf
I dont know if this helps!?

I didn't know about the specific fabric number so yes, that is new information. Funnily enough, it IS the wink of pink that she likes. Only she doesn't want a full leo, she wants the two piece. Let me go back to the website and see if I can order it with the specific fabric number. When I tried earlier, the only option it would give me is that green and black zebra fabric. And Bella was NOT impressed. Again...spoiled little brat. :)

SO based on this we are to assume your title is Little Brat Spoiler??? :D

LOL..... *sigh* Yeah probably.

She is an only child and the only grandchild to 3 sets of grandparents so I have several assistants too!

Good luck!
My own eldest was a leotard freak when younger, but luckily I found a lot of discount sites, and good old ebay!
It is when you go to a competition and they have the stands there that gets you too!
Luckily she got less obsessed when she got past 13! (not many years to go for you!!!)

you migh tbe able to find it at discountleotards.com under the motionwear section.. but i have no idea what volume(s) they have on there...?

Yeah, I tried discountleos and they have the regular leo and the unitard but not the two piece set. I'm about ready to give up.

I did email Motionwear and ask if they sold to regular people online and how I would get the particular leo I wanted if they did but so far, no reply.

COuld you buy the unitard and then take it to a seamstress and have her turn it into a two piece. I know we can do pretty much anything with leos with our couturier.

I'm American. I don't even know what a couturier is! ;)

(just kidding. I took enough French to know it's what we call a seamstress)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back