Music!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey I was trying to make a playlist of songs for my ipod to listen to before gymnastics meets! So i was wondering if anybody knew any good/inspiring songs to listen to b4 meets??? :):) And what else do you guys do b4 a meet??
just wondering thanx a ton in advance :)

The night before a meet, I make a list of everything I will need to do in the morning, and pack in my bag, just to not be so stressed the day of.

As for the playlist, it probably varies with each person, but what kind of music do you like?

One thing that I like to do before a meet is sit in the gym that I will be competing in (like 1 hour early), that way I feel less nervous, and I have a bit of a feel for the gym. This also gives me a chance to watch others, and see how the equitment is (company, mats that slide, the little not so important things) I like to know exactly how many people are competing, who they are, and what others from the team look like. Good, or really good.
As for music propably something more upbeat. I like untouched, perfect by Hedley, Stronger, Waivin Flag, and whatever is popular at the time.

just listen to your favorite songs! or songs that really get you pumped up! :D for me, it would be a song like eye of the tiger :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back