My coach

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My group only has 4 girls in it, including me. but i feel like my coach is not paying as much attention to me as she is the other 3 girls. They are always whining, complaining or crying over skills tat they should be able to do to be in this group or about stupid injuries that are definatly fake, and just stupid stuff all they time.. so my coach is spending all her time with them trying to get them to do these skills and stuff, and i am left working by myself on stuff. I know that my coach cant spend all her time with me and i dont mind working independently sometimes, but i feel like this is a little much. i don't even get acknowledged for my always doing what im supposed to be doing and staying focused working by myself or the fact that i just try skills without hesitateing. it is just getting frustrateing

does anyone have any input or thoughts ..?

The squaky wheel gets the grease...

Believe me, inside she quietly thanks you every day for your hard work. However, it sounds like the other three are overwhelming her and she has a hard time remembering to point out how hard you are working and how well you are doing.

I agree with ryantroop.. your coach is probably very thankful that she doesn't have another girl like that to deal with. Just know that she's very thankful for all that you do.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back