National's Regional All Stars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Duckey1

Proud Parent
I looked at the schedule for Nationals and I do not see when the Regional All Stars is. Does anyone know when they plan on doing it? If you are a level 10 it looks like Friday is the last day of competition. I would like to schedule my return flight, but I also do not want to miss the All Star event.

I just received an email from USAG and they have told me there will be no Regional All Stars this year. It seems like every year they take something away. I really miss the old days with everyone combined, the march in and watching the regional all-stars.

Oh no. That was enjoyable seeing the smaller kids and the older athletes competing on a team. I really will miss that. Why are they taking so many things away?

I'm not sure why all the changes, but I know it's affecting the level of participation at our gym. Sad to see the program shrink.

Regional All Stars where the top scoring level 10 in each age bracket at Regionals. Then at nationals they would do an all star challenge between the regions. It was fun to watch and cheer on your region.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back