WAG New Level 6 video =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Loved the video!! Very well done!

Although, just curious at 1:25, do you know if that was a mistake that she did a full back hipcircle instead of just an underswing?

Loved the video!! Very well done!

Although, just curious at 1:25, do you know if that was a mistake that she did a full back hipcircle instead of just an underswing?
If my girls did baby giants that looked like that I probably wouldn't care ;)
Awesome video and the girls look great, especially this early in the season. And I LOVE the leos!

Another awesome video! How did you get the leo to sparkle like that? Did you add the little bursts into it yourself? If so how did you do it?
And I was wondering the same thing about the back hip circle. I agree with coachmolly about the baby giants!! They are incredible this early in the season.

Yes, I saw that back hip circle after the baby giant, but those girls have some wonderful baby giants!!! (compared to my DD's LOL)

Thanks for watching!

My daughter did point out to me that her teammate accidentally threw in an extra back hip circle after her baby giant..

Regarding the sparkles - I use final cut pro X and there is a video effect called "Dazzle" which picks the brightest spots on the video and makes them sparkle.. pretty cool effect...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back