New montage!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

Montage of falls.. ouch on a few of 'em

[YOUTUBE]35tmztGesvk[/YOUTUBE]

The at 0:59 was a planned fall. She had injured her foot and her and her coach decided that it would be safest not to land on it. That is why he caught her. I do belive it was Rebecca Bross.
Nice montage, however I don't really like watching falls. I get mental blocks easily and watching somebody fall tends to creat them.

The at 0:59 was a planned fall. She had injured her foot and her and her coach decided that it would be safest not to land on it. That is why he caught her. I do belive it was Rebecca Bross.
Nice montage, however I don't really like watching falls. I get mental blocks easily and watching somebody fall tends to creat them.

yes, i know it was planned but it's still a fall so I was like what the heck!? LOL and sorry I didn't mean for it tocome across like that..

i don't know if it's just my computer but the video's not showing up, can you give me the url or link?

yes, i know it was planned but it's still a fall so I was like what the heck!? LOL and sorry I didn't mean for it tocome across like that..

Your right it's still a fall I just though that I would mention it. I think that most of the "best" falls happen off camera, too bad gymnasts couldn't be filmed 24/7. Some of these where pretty bad/good (depending on your point of view, meaning painful) No problem about posting it. I mean if I really didn't want to watch it I wouldn't have, I enjoyed it. What I meant is I prefer happy things, however these can be amusing to watch too. You are good at editing video I tried to make a montage once and it sucked. What program do you use?

Your right it's still a fall I just though that I would mention it. I think that most of the "best" falls happen off camera, too bad gymnasts couldn't be filmed 24/7. Some of these where pretty bad/good (depending on your point of view, meaning painful) No problem about posting it. I mean if I really didn't want to watch it I wouldn't have, I enjoyed it. What I meant is I prefer happy things, however these can be amusing to watch too. You are good at editing video I tried to make a montage once and it sucked. What program do you use?

okay..lol thanks for clearing that up.. and i use windows movie maker.. check out some of my other montages too! :D my username is gymnastgirl892.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back