Optional gymnasts - Teammates doing parts of your dance with you in floor routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

5StarNinjaXx

Gymnast
In my teammate's floor routine she has one arm up by her head and one straight out in front of her and her legs are sort of in a lunge but all of her weight is on her back foot and she twists her hands twice and on the second time she bends her back knee (sorry for the complicated explanation, haha). But a lot of people on the team stop what they're doing to do that part of her dance.

So is there a certain part of your floor routine that everyone loves and does it along with you when you are doing your routine?

YES, hahaha. :) not my routine, but there's another girl on my team who gets on her knees and pounds her fists into the floor and we all do it with her.

I personally love this!! The ending pose and a sort of george of the jungle move in the middle of the routine we all do with one of the level 7s.

Although I know some people do not like this as there has been a post on here by someone who it was one of their pet peeves.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back