WAG Presidential classic 2015

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coach1234

Coach
so it's only a matter of days now until we leave from the UK to fly over to the U.S. for our girls and boys to compete at presidental Classic, any chalkbucketers going this year? Anyone been previous years, what should we expect?

My daughter is traveling there with her coaches. Will be the first meet she's ever competed I won't watch live. Just too expensive of a trip for the whole family :(

My gym takes the optionals team to it every year, they must like the meet! Hopefully this year I can go and watch!

We went last year and we going again this year. If you have time for Disney/attractions, go during the week.
Yes, we are competing on Friday and Saturday so will be going to the parks Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:)
Our girls and boys are sooooo excited (me too!) it's been hard working getting all the fundraising but hopefully it will be totally worth it!!!!!!

This one is. Most kids, I think, are off that week for winter break anyway. We have one big meet next Friday. It will run from Early Friday to late Sunday.

We're going. I've been checking the Orlando weather and looks like mid 60s during the day and mid 40s at night! Yikes! I was hoping for warmer! Hoping our girls can stay focused and do well at the meet. We will be there Wed-Wed and compete on Sat.

We're going. I've been checking the Orlando weather and looks like mid 60s during the day and mid 40s at night! Yikes! I was hoping for warmer! Hoping our girls can stay focused and do well at the meet. We will be there Wed-Wed and compete on Sat.
Well it's much warmer than the 39 during the day here and 28 during the night, can't wait to get a bit of sun as well as the competition!

Do meets often run on Mondays in the USA? here in the UK they are pretty much always Sunday's with some exceptions of some Saturday's if it's a big meet

This particular meet is on President's Day weekend. Schools are out next Monday for President's Day.

Yes it is definitely hit or miss with the weather this time of year. But there should be plenty of sunshine!

Hi so being all of you have someone competing, can you tell me what time optionals compete at tomorrow? I tried looking at the schedule online but it won't show up. Tomorrow's the only day I could go and watch so it would be really sad if I didn't get to!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back