DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
We have been having some issues with the link to the social groups in the iOS app. Please follow these steps if you are having issues...

1. Click on the Social Groups tab in the mobile app.
  2. Click on the "square with the arrow coming out of the top" in the lower right corner.
  3. Click "open in safari".
  4. Now you can login in safari and go to the Social Groups area using the top menu system (menu system or three little lines).
  1. Set your app to open URL's in Safari
    • Settings >> Open URLs >> In Safari
  2. Click on the link below
  3. Once you click on the link...you may have to login again.
  4. You should now have access to the social groups in Safari
http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/social-categories/groups/

I am working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know- I clicked the wrong thing- my mistake- and the app completely froze on the main screen. Even deleting it and reinstalling it did nothing. Warning to others, do NOT click the forum link in the iOS app, or you will lose access to the whole app.

Just wanted to let you know- I clicked the wrong thing- my mistake- and the app completely froze on the main screen. Even deleting it and reinstalling it did nothing. Warning to others, do NOT click the forum link in the iOS app, or you will lose access to the whole app.

The app is not working right now...it has nothing to do with clicking on anything.

Oops! Just weird timing then. Thanks!

Paypal stopped my last payment to the company for some reason. I am working on fixing it now. Just waiting for them to validate the license again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back