Tiger Paw 2012

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This was her 3rd trip to this meet and my first, and I have to say Wow!
She has always talked about how "cool" this meet is, and I would agree. Excellent venue, great / comfortable seating, and Big. The meet ran on time the whole weekend, and even though it is a 4 hour drive we had fun during that.
The "Rock Star" entry is a treat as well. Looking forward to doing this one again.
Anybody else go?

We were there as well. It's one of our favorites. This was our 5th year there. It's one of the best run meets that we go to. :)

Clemson, SC. Our girls had a blast as well. They loved the introductions with the flashing lights and music and also got their picture taken with the Tiger. :) My only complaint was how long the awards took. Their session started at 12:30 (warm-up) and we didn't get out of there until 6:15. Thank goodness we weren't driving back that night! We also had a 4+ hr. drive. Our optionals go every year and I suspect that DD's HC will bring the compulsories again next season. DD won't mind, I suspect. ;)

Our gym goes every year and we LOVE IT! It is always very well run. Awards do take a very long time, in part because they are such huge sessions, but limit the age groups to 12, so there are lots of age groups to go through. We love the rock star entry too, and the line dancing with the tiger! This year for the L10 session the "Tiger" mascot came down on rope from the ceiling. It really is a fun meet. A warning though to anyone wanting to go next year- they will be limiting entries as this year they had to start on Thursday afternoon. So next year it may fill up before the deadline.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back