Parents Video to go along with meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
[youtube]Pue_AmPE4pE[/youtube]

I thought I was addicted to youtube . . . my husband has been asking "video up yet?" He was there and can watch it on the camera, on TV or on the computer but NO he wants to watch it on youtube!

OK I can't stand youtube!!!!! they said they disabled my audio. I do the audio swap and put it up here and what do I hear? the original music! CRAZY !

In case your interested the original music is James Brown - the swap was to Selena Gomez . . . enjoy!

Last edited:
I feel your You tube frustrations..... Your gymmie did a lovely job! She had a beautiful beam routine and I especially loved her dismount Very controlled! Thanks for sharing.

Woohoo! She looks great. If I remember right, she switched to USAG just this season (I think anyway, my memory isn't the best, lol). She's doing fantastic !!! :)

BTW, I also was having issues with youtube. I switched to vimeo for several reasons, and a nice perk is that they never edit my music choices (not that I have the best taste in music, heehee). I like the quality of playback better and upload time has been greatly improved (so far). I think the last several vids that I had uploaded to youtube went bad. After I waited 3 hrs to get the video uploaded onto youtube, they didn't like my music choice, so they deleted sound, ugh! Very frustrating after waiting so long, to have to delete the video off youtube and start all over with another music choice (and hope that the tube liked the new choice). So far, vimeo has been great. I can keep her videos private to all that don't have the password to view also. That was a major good thing too. If you'd like to check out the vimeo site, PM me and I'll give you the password to view my dds vids.

What a beam dismount! Great powerful bars, one that could mean something in future levels. Floor was nice and tight. All around very good job.

If I remember right, she switched to USAG just this season . . . .

I switched to vimeo . . . .

Yes! this is her first USAG season and I am so relieved the switch went well. She can't wait to switch to levle 6

I'm going to look into vimeo! I'll PM you for the password! the youtube thing is driving me crazy

And a big THANKS to everyone for their kind comments. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back