Off Topic What music are you listening to?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Right now I am listening to “Stereo Loveâ€￾ by Edward Maya.

Right now I am listening to “Man in a mirrorâ€￾ by Michael Jackson. The song contains a wonderful meaning.

“I'm Gonna Make A Change
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .â€￾

I’m listening to Show me the meaning by Back street boys, the song has some nice calm and cool music it makes my head relaxed.

[video=youtube;0g9poWKKpbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU[/video]

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHH!

You MUST listen to this right now. All of you. Quite possibly the most stunningly beautiful piece of music I've ever heard.

[video=youtube;9Jn8K8EA7-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA7-Q[/video]

For some reason, I've had this one stuck in my head for the last couple days.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Just got VIP tickets to an upcoming Lindsey Stirling concert, which includes a meet and greet with Lindsey.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Listening to music is my hobby. Currently I am listening to the album Believe by Justin Bieber.

I just looked back at my posts and god some of the stuff i used to listen to was embarrassing!

At the moment the regulars on my iPod are:
Mayday Parade
Ed Sheeran - Liked his album before it was popular!
The Script
This is war by 30 seconds to mars
Coldplay
Greenday
All in by lifehouse
The Fray
I was here - Beyonce <--Beautiful song

i am listening to loads of britney spears - fun songs!! only when i am skiing i sing along and i am pretty sure i get some weird looks. I am also listening to heaps of Beyonce! i love ave maria and halo!!

Don't remind me.....to be fair i was in year 9 i am fairly sure when i posted that, thus I can put it down to immaturity and pressure to go along with the rest of the girls at my school....hence the drastic music change.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back