Off Topic What music are you listening to?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Itunes is having fun with me tonight; so far it's been:
KT Tunstall (Scottish singer/songwriter who is awesome)
And One (German techno/synthpop)
Gershwin (Summertime, instrumental)

:confused:

Gymgurl, if you like French music, check out Carla Bruni (the First Lady). I don't speak French beyond "I don't speak French, but I speak English, Spanish, and German" (and various rude things, natch), but I absolutely love her. Try Quelqu'un M'a Dit.

Right now, it's my favorite Stones song - "Has Anybody Seen My Baby?" GREAT bass line in this song.

"Death is the Road to Awe" from The Fountain soundtrack. I've never seen the movie, but I kind of love dramatic strings.

Lullaby (Acoustic Version) by Shawn Mullins.

Also I recently found out that Leaves' Eyes is doing a concert in Raleigh next month OMGOMGOMGOMG

These days I am listening to "Paint My Love" by Michael Learns.
Here is the part that I like most,
"
Paint my love
You should paint my love
It’s the picture of a thousand sunsets
It’s the freedom of a thousand doves
Baby you should paint my love"

VOCALOID!

Here are a few that I've been listening to lately:

【ミクAppend】キャンディアディクトフルコォス ([Miku Append] Candy Addict Full Course) rated pg-13 xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7M-CiljuA 【初音ミク】 (hatsune miku) sound, word, heart, world (I like this one especially because the lyrics are fairly simple japanese and I can actually understand them)
【初音ミクdark】(hatsune miku dark) colors
【鏡音リン】 ココロ ([Kagamine Rin] KOKORO (heart))

Look up Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Gumi, Miki, Megurine Luka, and Meiko on youtube. Some of the songs are really unique, especially Drain and Like a Feather (miku). A lot of them are also pop songs or even heavy metal. There's something for everyone, and a lot of the popular songs have english subtitles.

Just switched from this (god, I love her) to ASP's "Die Kleine Ballade vom Schwarzen Schmetterling." Very interesting (and a little depressing) lyrics (yay for babel-english*), with epically awesome music.

*Where it says "In my soul! A black butterfly!"? "Bei meine Seel!" is an idiom, basically like "Oh my God!"

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back