Which Gymnastics camp?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SuperGirlmlm

Gymnast
I'm saving up for gymnastics camp for next year. As some of you know, I have very limited money, and my parents won't pay for gymnastics camp because the price is so high. Do any of you know of a gymnastics camp that is good, but not a plane ride away, I live in Minnesota, a driving distance is good. I really want to go to IGC or USGTC, but they are far away and cost a lot of money. One last thing, I want a camp where I can stay overnight, I like some independence every now and then.

Lake Owen is in Northern WI. That is where a lot of the gymnasts I trained with went from MN.

There are probably some college camps around you/not TOO far away.

Check the colleges you have around you that have gymnastic teams - many colleges offer overnight camp for gymnasts and they usually have a great program. My DD goes to one near home and its 1/2 the cost of USGTC and just as good with their program. We use to go to USGTC and it is great but once their cost went over $1000 a week we switched to the College one. My DD has Loved Both.

Just a question - If you pay for it yourself will your parents still let you go to camp? They have to sign all the paperwork, Medical release forms, Etc.

Yes, they said I could go to camp if I could pay for it. :)
I looked at the U (of M) and they only have a camp for boys.
Though, I'm going to look into Lake Owens.
Thanks for all the help guys!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back