Whoohoo! Vault.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ZJsMom

Proud Parent
I just wanted to share with people who understand. So I posted earlier about how frustrated my dd was with vault brining down her AA scores as she was consistently in mid 8s. Well she's been working hard on it and just scored a 9.3. Sadly, I'm not at the meet because I'm out of town for work. I just need to share with someone who would understand.

Thanks everyong for sharing my excitement. It's hard not being there. I can't wait to see the video. I asked dh if it was really that much better, or someone just put happy pills in the judges' coffee. He doesn't really know a good vault from a not-so-good one, but he did say overall vault scores yesterday weren't higher than usual. Hopefully, that means it was a genuine vault breakthrough.

That is great news! It is such a mixed bag of emotions When your DD Does so well and you are not there to see it?! I am glad vault is starting to click with her!

I'll send the fairies your way. This should definitely give you hope. I was thinking of your vault post. If my level 7 dd who's been having issues with the FHS vault for years can suddently pull it together, you have nothing to worry about.

Awesome. You must be bummed that you didn't get to see it. I bet your daughter is ecstatic. It is great to see hard work in the gym finally come together. Congrats!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back