adult classes in the midwest?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm almost 18 years old and took tumbling and a bit of gymnastics when I was a little kid and was a cheerleader until I was 13. However, I've kept my flexibility since then and am working on strength training right now.

The problem I'm having is finding adult classes in the midwest. I want proper instruction, not just a free-for-all that most gyms around me seem to have. All my google searches and forum searches have left me thinking I'll never get a good chance to return to this.

I'm looking into Camp Woodward (and other camps for adults that are kinder to my wallet), kind of hoping that if I do well there that I might see a more serious reason to pursue this, in addition to doing it for fun.

So does anyone know of any good gyms in eastern Missouri or western Illinois? Thank you for any help you might have! I'm sorry if this has been asked, I tried to search back as much as I could but was still having trouble finding any.

Adult classes

Hi, we have a comprehensive, ever-growing list of adult classes on Gymnastike: http://www.gymnastike.org/page/Adult-Gymnastics. Check it out and hope you find something near you!

I'm almost 18 years old and took tumbling and a bit of gymnastics when I was a little kid and was a cheerleader until I was 13. However, I've kept my flexibility since then and am working on strength training right now.

The problem I'm having is finding adult classes in the midwest. I want proper instruction, not just a free-for-all that most gyms around me seem to have. All my google searches and forum searches have left me thinking I'll never get a good chance to return to this.

I'm looking into Camp Woodward (and other camps for adults that are kinder to my wallet), kind of hoping that if I do well there that I might see a more serious reason to pursue this, in addition to doing it for fun.

So does anyone know of any good gyms in eastern Missouri or western Illinois? Thank you for any help you might have! I'm sorry if this has been asked, I tried to search back as much as I could but was still having trouble finding any.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back