WAG I'd like to cut floor music!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am looking for floor music for my Level 8. Can you help me out?
Does she know what she wants?
Lol, here is a PARTIAL list of the musics I have made over the years that are Level 8 length.

Attachments

• Long Musics.jpg
    Long Musics.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 48
@bklyngymom I'm happy to help you out if @raenndrops doesn't have what you're looking for, but we need a bit more information.

What style of music?
Have you checked out some NCAA and elite routines for examples of what your daughter might like?
What length would you like?
Once you've picked the song, are there any parts of it in particular that you want left in or removed?

Hope we can help you out.

DD is getting her owb music for the first time. Her top couple of choices will need to be cut, depending on which one her coach picks. Tagging this post so I can ask for assist.

Her current #1 choice is Rolling Sky.

DD is getting her owb music for the first time. Her top couple of choices will need to be cut, depending on which one her coach picks. Tagging this post so I can ask for assist.

Her current #1 choice is Rolling Sky.
I can usually get cuts done within 24 hours :) … unless I am sick, which I haven't been since April (knock on wood).

Would someone be able to cut/blend 2 songs together? One of my teammates has two songs she likes, but she wants them as one piece.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back