Anon Tips for picking floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

Anonymous (4047)

Hi, I am trying to pick out my floor music for my floor routine (I get to keep it for 2 seasons). I have narrowed my options down to 6 but trying to narrow it down to around only 1-3 options. Is there ways I can help me decide and make it easier to choose one that I will like to compete and won’t get bored of it quickly?

Hi, I am trying to pick out my floor music for my floor routine (I get to keep it for 2 seasons). I have narrowed my options down to 6 but trying to narrow it down to around only 1-3 options. Is there ways I can help me decide and make it easier to choose one that I will like to compete and won’t get bored of it quickly?
How much time do you have to decide?

Here's what I'd do: take those 6 tracks and make them your playlist on loop for the next [however long you have], and see how you feel about them. If any of them makes you think "ungh, this one again," remove it from your playlist. If any of them makes you smile, wanna dance, have a swing in your step, etc, keep it on the list.

Whichever track you choose, you're going to basically have it playing on repeat in your head for the entire competition season. Choose one that you won't get sick of, and that makes you smile.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back