Parents And the high bar adventure begins...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LIGYMMOM

Proud Parent
DD had one more level 4 skill to get, the kip to the high bar, and tonight she got it! I'm so happy for her and she was excited. Of course I didn't see it as (if you caught my previous thread), I'm not allowed to watch! But I do look forward to seeing her new routines at meets with my camera ready. Now, when our little girls are up on the high bar in front of all those people, is this a scary thing for us moms in the bleachers? I may be holding my breath.

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel because it happened for mine today too! Have fun watching her once you can!!! Dunno about how scary it is from the bleachers, I was just in awe watching her today in the gym and she hasn't competed yet.

You definitely start holding your breath or swing your body in stands trying "help" them get around!

Hahahaha. That is so true! I've been willing my daughter to stay on the beam, go around the bar, and stay tight by tightening my core and swinging with her for years. I swear it works!

Ha ha! I love it. I've always chuckled at the coaches on the floor doing these moves. Never thought about how I look! Especially if someone gets in my line of vision when my dd is up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back