Another new parent :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, I'm also a new parent! My husband and I have two boys and two girls. Our two girls are the gymnasts one is 8 and the other 4. I didn't realize my 4 year old jumping and flipping through our house, while destroying furniture the past 2 years meant some gymnastic talent LOL! She started rec and then we were told she should move to a more competitive program due to how well she was doing. So we were referred to a bigger gym and she was evaluated, coaches spoke to us about the program and they started. We found out yesterday she has now moved on the Starz team with four other girls (I'm assuming it's a pre pre team) and out of the regular class and she's loving it. Our 8 year old is doing a regular class twice a week to work on her flexibility and loves watching the older girls do bigger gymnastics.

Hopefully I don't ask any stupid questions! Very new to this, know nothing of gymnastics but trying to learn. Thanks! :)

Welcome! There's lots of great members here with lots of great info to share - I am sure you will learn a lot :) Looking forward to hearing more about your two gymmies!

Last edited:
I've asked lots of stupid questions on this forum, so if you do, you'll be in good company... or at least in MY company. Welcome!

Welcome to the wonderful world of gymnastics and to the CB!!! Remember there are no stupid questions only unanswered ones. I've been at this with my kids more years then I care to say but I still have those questions too so you won't be alone. Keep in mind there are lots of opinion here - take information that works for you and leave the comments that dont behind.

Hello & welcome to CB. there are no stupid questions. lots of great people here with lots of great advice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back