Difficult choice - advice needed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have to choose which gym to go to and I don't know what to do...
The current situation; I do gymnastics on the school team which is very relaxed, just 1 hour per week, we do a few competitions a year, but we never medal or anything, its just for fun. I love it because we have so much fun and we go abroad for friendly competitions :)
I also do gymnastics at a small club, 3 hours on Sunday. No great facilities, no sprung floor, etc. but there is an airtrack which is great. I learnt some new tricks here and i really enjoy it...
So then my coach from Sunday gym set up a trial for me at another more serious gym, they don't have great facilities either, its just a sports hall where they roll out mats and stuff. Anyway, they do sort of display gym, team gym and acro, and they train wednesday and thursday 6 to 8:30 and saturday 10 to 1. Apparently they're international level, going to world championships etc, but my mom and I were a little suspicious because there's no information on them on the internet... (just seems a little strange to me)
So I had the trial today and it was good, I think i want to start but it interferes with training for school gym which is thursday 5:15 to 6:15. I don't know what to do because the new gym seems great and they do more serious competitions which i am interested in but i really don't want to quit school gym because i love it so much and its so much fun!

So sorry that this post is so long but i need to decide and i would like some advice ;)

Thanks in advance

How far away is school from the gym? Perhaps you could do both, because the times don't completely overlap. Could you stretch beforehand for school gym, so you don't waste 15 minutes doing that, leave 15 min early, and get to the other club a bit late? perhaps they will work with you on that. It might be worth asking, since you are just joining now. When does your school year end? The hours might change at some point.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back