WAG Elite question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flipflopz

Proud Parent
My dd is 12, just finished a level 9 season, is training 10, and all signs indicate she is going 10 in the fall. She really wants to become an elite, do you think she is getting too old for this dream?

No! If she has the desire and dedication, a coach willing to train elite and family support, anything is possible.

Well I'm gonna be 12 and level 7 maybe 8, but I'm really tiny. 2020 olympics are when I'm 19, I can be level 9 next year (13) level 10 (14) and elite while I'm 15, 16, 17, and 18. Me and my coaches have talked about this before. I think she isn't too old. This is from a gymnast.

With you behind her and a willingness to train elite then go for it. I believe one of the girls from nj who made elite this year switched to an elite gym last year, trained elite and made it this year. Shes about your dds age. Best wishes to her get in following her dream.

Well I'm gonna be 12 and level 7 maybe 8, but I'm really tiny. 2020 olympics are when I'm 19, I can be level 9 next year (13) level 10 (14) and elite while I'm 15, 16, 17, and 18. Me and my coaches have talked about this before. I think she isn't too old. This is from a gymnast.
I'm not sure if I read this right, but if I did and you are 12, you're probably going to be banned very soon...

The Ban did not work immediately. Rest assured. We appreciate your notification and user will be on the banned list soon. We take under age posters seriously for their own protection.

The age requirement is for your safety. Your recent posts and messages reinforce that you do not have the maturity to be posting on a public forum. Everyone agrees to the age requirement when joining the Chalk Bucket Forum. This is not personal, however, I do not like you recent post. I do not excuse your language simply because you put it in parentheses. If you think your language needs excusing please do not post it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back