finally posting :) Canadian!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

strathcoach

Hey everyone! I'm finally "officially" joining by posting something. I live in Alberta, Canada....anyone else??? I co-own a club that has been operating for 2 years now. I am the head coach, and I coach competitive, along with my daughter. My son coaches our pre-competitive. I also have a 7 yr old daughter that is in precomp. Looking for new ideas / insight from others.
Cheers!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Chalkbucket! We have quite a few canuck members including some coaches. I am in Quebec, but I don't coach any more, my girls are in the gym though and that keeps me busy.

I will edit your title so the other Canadians see you are here.

Welcome to the CB! I too am from Canada, Southwestern Ontario! I have 2 daughters involved with gymnastics one OCP level 2 and one OCP level 6. There is a wealth of information here, I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

Welcome! Iam also from Canada, southern Ontario as well. Only one gymmie for me OCP level 7 . Definitely lots of info on this site! It has been very helpful.:)

Welcome to CB! I'm not from Canada, but I've been vacationing there since I was "a-boat" 6 months old. ;) (If it were up to my ds, we'd live there. :))

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back