flip feast camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Unfortuantly daughter got a brochure in the mail about flip feast camp and now is obssessing about going. She will have to wait till next year. To me it looks similar to IGC which daughter went to last year. We are in pa is it worth looking into going that far for a camp I would have to fly with her there and probally visit tennasee while she went to camp.

My daughter is attending Flip Fest for the first time this summer. I'm not sure how it compares but it seems like a long trip from PA when you have Woodward and IGC so much closer. Our team is going to Woodward this summer and oh how I wish Bella could go. I'd love to spend a week up north!

FlipFest is an amazing camp, although my daughter has not gone her coach encourages all the team to go for at least one week. I see the skills the other team members have picked up there and it is impressive. My daughter Bella is going for the first time. What week is your daughter going Bella's mom? I am also going to go as a chaperon.

I went to Flip Fest last year and I'm going back this summer :) It was the best week of my life! People go from all over the country, so yes, the drive is well worth it. :)

Maybe you should get Woodward to send her a brochure and maybe she'd get excited about that instead. My dd went last year and loved it! She's going back this year. It seems like, with two such well-known camps in state, you shouldn't HAVE to travel to Tennasee! Was she not crazy about her IGC experience last year?

My daughter went to flip fest last summer...she loved it...and was only going into 3rd grade. This year she is going to Lake Owen...and we'll see which one she likes better. It's more about experiencing camp I think then gymnastics...although she had a lot of fun working out and trying new things.

I went last year! It was alot of fun! the only downfall was in my group at least their were 2 coaches and 50 somewhat gymnasts in my group... as you could imagine it was kind of difficult to have a lot of turns.Besides that fact it was amazing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back