Floor Music Ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

hi everyone :D I've just recently starting cutting floor music (just for fun.. but hopefully next time around i'll have enough practice to cut my own music).. okay so I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for songs to use..lol. i just can't think of any good songs that have instrumentals that aren't too repetitive :D not urgent or anything.. just wanted some ideas :D

Depends on your style!

Personally, I absolutely love "Bolero" from the closing credits of Moulin Rogue. Perfect for a floor routine. Very dramatic :p And it's great for editing because there are tons of different sections of the song that give you a lot of room to play around. It starts out slow and eerie, and then it sort of builds up into this huge orchestral chorus. Listen to the whole thing!!
YouTube - Moulin Rouge?Closing Credits?Bolero

Also from Moulin Rouge, I love Tango de Roxanne. Unfortunately it has words, but it has been cut for people to use before... Here's the edited, lyric-free version.
YouTube - More tango floor musiccc

I love the Peter Gunn theme. Considered that for my level 7 floor but then decided to go with something peppier and more upbeat. Kinda regret it now, as my style has changed.
YouTube - Blues Brothers - Peter Gunn Theme

:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back