Parents Here is hope for those having BHS trouble.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Older daughter was the one who would stop in the round off and not throw the BHS. Or stop and then throw the BHS. She eventually got it in October. A few weeks ago her coaches introduced her to the RO-BHS-BHS. She is now regularly throwing these on the tumble track un-spotted. This weekend, she got her R0-BHS, BHS, BHS on the tumble track. And also did a series of standing back handsprings in a row on the tumble track. She says she did 5 and could have done 6. She is ready to do this on the floor and is looking forward to them. Hang in there, it will come.

Also, younger daughter started doing the standing back handspring on the tumble track not spotted on Friday. She is super excited! :)

Cool! My DD's do struggle with RO BHS and RO BHS BHS, but it is form issues. Both of them learned them pretty quickly and aren't scared to do them, they are just...ummm...messy! My older DD especially had decent RO BHS at the end of L4, but now in L5 her first BHS is worse than it ever was last year and much worse than the second. It has been sooooo frustrating. So, I feel your pain and I can feel your joy right along with you! Very happy for the girls!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back