MAG Late Night Eating

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Now if I knew what cheez it's are, I might know what you mean ;).

They sound like those diamond/square/circle little biscuits beloved of 70's buffets. Found next to the bombay mix and coronation chicken vol au vents....
Oh wait I think the language barrier (even though we both speak English) has struck again...you didn't mean buffet restaurant, you meant just something someone would have on a food table at a party at home. So yes, absolutely a staple snack in that type of situation.

l

Also, I googled 1970s buffet, and I wasn't disappointed

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glenhsparky/4716137445/sizes/l/

Omg...we had some left from my classroom....I had brought them home...we just looked at them again...they expired in 2014.....bahaha....
Needless to say, we don't eat them at my house.
The Oreo Cookie is more addictive than the Goldfish.

Goldfish are da bomb...should be their own food group!! Lol. I especially like the extra cheddar ones...My gymmies don't particularly care for them, but my youngest and I LOVE them!!

As to snacks and eating times, my gymmies are both very slender so if they eat late at night, I don't care...at least they are eating!! They like chicken, beef(done in crock pot) cheese, apples, strawberries, peanut butter, soups and crackers, sandwiches, tacos and burritos (we live in the southwest) sushi...whatever you can get them to eat!!

I love goldfish, the snack that smiles back! I cannot have them in the house because I can snorf through a bag in no time.

I would have the same problem but my 14yo boy is so much faster than me. He really loves goldfish.

Can y'all over the pond access this:

Figured you may like a glimpse into the amazingness that is American capitalism. :p:cool:

Wow, thanks for sharing! :D I learn something new everyday here in the Chalk Bucket. It took me years to understand what PB and PB&J stands for... I once brought peanut butter just out of curiosity - that's something you Americans eat in the daily basis right? Ugh, I didn't really like it o_O But those PB&J sandwiches look good! Should try to make one :p

I still haven't quite got my head around "crackers" being a biscuit- unless you really do make s'mores with Jacob's cream crackers, which would be weird.

And don't get me started on biscuits with gravy.

I'm personally more grossed out by poptarts. :eek:

Oh and those too, I almost forgot! I used to watch Gilmore Girls from Netflix and had to pause the video to see the poptarts better when they were first mentioned. Then I did some Googling. I still don't understand the concept :eek:

We have almost an hour drive home after late practice the majority of the weekdays and I pack and bring dinner in a bag. Last night (I hate late Friday night practices!) it was cut up cantaloupe, red peppers with cream cheese, vegetable beef soup, yogurt, and an applesauce. Also a thermos of milk. He practically attacks the food the second he is in the car.
He is 8 but he is a big kid, very lean with the biggest muscles I've seen in a kid. :/
In fact, his build, while making him strong, makes me worry about his longevity in gym. He's already over 80lbs.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back