Parents Little Brag!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ThaBigCheese

Proud Parent
Ok, I don't post much, but I do go through and read the posts that are on here. AND I never, ever brag! But I do have a reason to brag today. My DD (just turned 8) had an amazing weekend, she is the Level 5 State champion in the All-Around, Beam and Bars, silver on floor, and 4th on vault! She really worked hard for this and is enjoying her downtime. Downtime = play time in he gym, not really time off. :) I may post videos on here of her performance when I'm on vacation next week.

That's awesome!! I know you're so proud of her and you have every reason to brag! I love reading the brag posts. :)

Ok, I don't post much, but I do go through and read the posts that are on here. AND I never, ever brag! But I do have a reason to brag today. My DD (just turned 8) had an amazing weekend, she is the Level 5 State champion in the All-Around, Beam and Bars, silver on floor, and 4th on vault! She really worked hard for this and is enjoying her downtime. Downtime = play time in he gym, not really time off. :) I may post videos on here of her performance when I'm on vacation next week.

Congratulations!! I love brag posts, too...and this is most definitely brag worthy! :p

I bet she has some stiff competition in Texas too! That is super. She must feel great.

Thanks! The competition was so good, it was unbelievable. To watch the different styles from gyms in Austin and Dallas and San Antonio, was amazing. The Austin gym was so precise and crisp in their moves, it was fascinating to watch. And the WOGA girls were just an absolute joy to watch. DD is very proud, but I know she can't begin to comprehend what she's done, but she is very happy with herself now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back