Parents Live Scoring App...BTS Changes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OK, that makes sense. Meets in our area use MSO, gym meets.com, etc. They don't have apps that I know of but sounds like the scoring system is similar.

Just looked at bts (first time since the update) - and the names for the 1st meet are there. The only thing I can't seem to do is figure out how to see them by age group. I've found the session, but I used to be able to view the session by the 3 age groups that make up the level. Does anyone know how or if you still can do this?

Just looked at bts (first time since the update) - and the names for the 1st meet are there. The only thing I can't seem to do is figure out how to see them by age group. I've found the session, but I used to be able to view the session by the 3 age groups that make up the level. Does anyone know how or if you still can do this?

Not even half of the kids competing are listed yet, so i think we will have to wait for them to be submitted and entered. And from what we heard from our club is the age splits and session times won't be available until next week.

OK, that makes sense. Meets in our area use MSO, gym meets.com, etc. They don't have apps that I know of but sounds like the scoring system is similar.

We are in region 8 (I think maybe the same state too.. not positive), and we actually did have 1 meet this season use this for their scoring. I downloaded the app and found it really cool! But none of the other meets seem to use it so I'll probably uninstall it at some point soon.

Not even half of the kids competing are listed yet, so i think we will have to wait for them to be submitted and entered. And from what we heard from our club is the age splits and session times won't be available until next week.

I think you are looking at a different meet! I'm looking at MAG - so our age splits are pre determined, and session times are already listed- and it looks like all the guys are in there. I'm just being curious as to who's in what age group....

I think you are looking at a different meet! I'm looking at MAG - so our age splits are pre determined, and session times are already listed- and it looks like all the guys are in there. I'm just being curious as to who's in what age group....

Oh! Ha ha, I guess even here I assume everyone is in Ontario, with girls, going to the same meet!

Sorry about that!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back