Coaches National or Regional Congress?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

PalmTree

Coach
I have gone to USAG Congress the past two years - first Regional in CA and last year the National Congress. This year I have the choice of going to Regional (in IA) or National Congress. Is there any benefit of going to Regional rather than National, besides not spending as much money on travel? I felt "out of the loop" in meets this fall because IA's compulsories were so different from CA's - - at least it seemed that way, because my kids could not seem to score as high as everyone else, when those routines in CA were getting high scores...anyway, not to rant. Would going to Regional Congress give me some insight into how to score better in Iowa?

I have gone to USAG Congress the past two years - first Regional in CA and last year the National Congress. This year I have the choice of going to Regional (in IA) or National Congress. Is there any benefit of going to Regional rather than National, besides not spending as much money on travel? I felt "out of the loop" in meets this fall because IA's compulsories were so different from CA's - - at least it seemed that way, because my kids could not seem to score as high as everyone else, when those routines in CA were getting high scores...anyway, not to rant. Would going to Regional Congress give me some insight into how to score better in Iowa?

no, not at all. and the routines are changing. so maybe you spend your money to go to Vegas or Orlando for the work shops. this will be money better well spent.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back