New music finally given

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Well DD was finally was given the new music for her L8 floor music. Asturias is the winner.

http://floorexpressmusic.com/full-length-demos/ClassicalCD106-Asturias-Demo.mp3

It was in her top 3 choices - and she is very happy with it. It definitly suites her style on the floor - good music for someone who can do the dance moves this music can give.

Now lets hope she gets all her moves so she can compete L8 this season. (it is looking good that she will but you never know)

Does anyone one have any links to maybe YouTube routines with this music so she can get some ideas for moves - Our gym likes the input of the gymnasts too when they do the new routines.

ooooo. I like it! Very dramatic. DD got her floor music and choreography this week, too. I am worried about her remembering it since we used an out of state choreographer! Yikes.

Hope you'll post a video once she's got it. I think it would definitely take a good dancer to pull this off! I bet it will be fantastic!

Hope you'll post a video once she's got it. I think it would definitely take a good dancer to pull this off! I bet it will be fantastic!

Her dance moves are her best asset along with leaps and she can do dramatic way better than perkey and cheery so I think it is a good choice for her. Once she gets the routine I will post it.

My DD got her floor music today, and Cher you and your daughter know it well, it is Hedwig's Theme. I think that my daugher first liked it when we watch one of your daughter's you tube videos. I really did not this that my daugher's coach would go for it, as it is from a popular movie series, so I was surprised tonight when we go the e-mail OK to get it.

My DD got her floor music today, and Cher you and your daughter know it well, it is Hedwig's Theme. I think that my daugher first liked it when we watch one of your daughter's you tube videos. I really did not this that my daugher's coach would go for it, as it is from a popular movie series, so I was surprised tonight when we go the e-mail OK to get it.

It really is a nice piece of music and has a classical music feel. It is a dramatic piece so I hope your DD can do drama. The more she has that serious drama presentation the better it will be. You know I want to see her routine so you better video it and let us all see. Its so exciting getting new music, new routines and hopefully a new level. Good luck.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back