Parents So I figured out how to make a video montage

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sleeping judy

Proud Parent
Let's see if I can attach it. She has been begging me to make a video of her so here are her first meet of the season and state. It is crazy how much she has improved in just a couple of months. I didn't really notice until I put these together. I am just so impressed at her hard work.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

My Montage 6/25/11 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, Facebook slideshows, free video sharing, video montages.

She performed beautifully! I believe DD's gym hosted this meet.:)

Wow! You're right! She did improve a lot! She looks like she might have had a growth spurt in there too? She looks much more grown-up in the 2nd video. Congrats to your DD for a great level 4 season and to you for learning how to put together a video (no small feat!).

She looks great!

I have raw video of my DD, but no idea how to edit it - maybe one day I'll figure it out!

Wow! You're right! She did improve a lot! She looks like she might have had a growth spurt in there too? She looks much more grown-up in the 2nd video. Congrats to your DD for a great level 4 season and to you for learning how to put together a video (no small feat!).

She did grow a couple of inches! Thanks for the comments. I was very reluctant to have her compete in the fall, but she was insistent. She had already tried on the sparkly leo so I knew it was over :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back