staying in shape

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hello! i am going on vacation for three weeks and am missing gym completely except for a two day gym camp i am signed up for. I have some conditioning exercises and i plan on running in the mornings, but i don't stay in shape easily and i am afraid i won't be strong enough to come back to the skills i was working before. My strength list isn't very good, and i was wondering if anyone had some really hard strength/cardio work outs that i could do without needing any gym equipment.

Also just some basic muscle-building exercises would be awesome too because I'm trying to get a solid six pack! :p

Thanks so much in advance :)

If you want a good arm workout, do butt-scoots without using your legs. You have to use only your arms to scoot yourself across the floor.

There are tons of body-weight exercises on the internet. Push-ups, lunges, squats, pull-ups, chin-ups, etc. My husband goes to our local park and works out using the playground equipment to help him. You can also download various apps for workouts. I have one for our kindle that is an ab one. I can choose how long the workout is for and do a set one or a random one. It was free too. Also if you don't have your press you can work on v-sits, l-sits and presses as well. I figure just working on them will help your strength even if you can't make it all the way up.

DD gets told to walk on her hands and work press to handstands while on vacation. She'll probably do around 50 presses per day on vacation, and we'll play games with obstacle courses for walking on hands.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back