Parents Suzie got her kip!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LOL. Well, way to go to your DD. I'm betting her name isn't Suzie though...lol

Ta da!!!

Great milestone. I remember how excited I was, let alone daughter. Can't explain why... but it's great.
Well done to her :D

Awesome! Yep, that is the big level 5 skill in our gym that the girls struggle with. So exciting when they get it as they can't compete bars without it.

Congrats to her!

So I was hitch hiking one day......stuck out my hand to thumb a ride, and five cars pulled over.........

Hate to see what things are like when "you're all thumbs".........

If you have "a green thumb" and 4 others that aren't, do your plants have only a 20% chance of surviving.....

I've heard of "thumbing your nose" at people and things, but thumbing your nose times 5 takes it to a whole new level.......

Major congrats. That was my daughters hardest skill to get so far...it took her so long...she was "soooo close" for like 6 months...and there were at least 3-4 months where she wasn't close at all before that :). Congrats again to your daughter -the kip is such a big deal :).

Thanks! They only started learning in August, DD had been getting frustrated as they wouldn't let her try one, she kept saying she was sure she could if she was allowed. Guess all those drills they made her perfect first paid off!

Glad I read here as one of the other mums thinks they are holding them back, but it's more that their coaching style is to get all the pieces in place first before they assemble the jigsaw :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back