Parents This kid...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

notthatmom

Proud Parent
so today on the way to practice, DD was talking about how much she loves school (she's actually upset that tomorrow is Saturday) and I told her how proud of her I was that she's such a good student. I told her that's part of the reason she gets to do so much gymnastics. I said "continue to get grades like this, and you can do gymnastics for as long as you want!"
She goes "Yep! Because school is most important! And then gymnastics is second......third is....um....third? I guess like family time, and vacation or whatever"

#priorities

Today DD came out of school and told me that second grade is amazing and she loves it. It's so refreshing to have a child love school while balancing a bunch of hours of gymnastics. I'm convinced that gymnast are the strongest kids on the planet.

Today DD came out of school and told me that second grade is amazing and she loves it. It's so refreshing to have a child love school while balancing a bunch of hours of gymnastics. I'm convinced that gymnast are the strongest kids on the planet.
Oh so so true! I'm amazed at her determination, dedication, and strength. I think this is why non-gym parents don't understand the gym world, not all kids are cut-out for it

Omg hilarious update...
ODD(gymmie) and YDD(non gymmie) were talking in the car this morning...
ODD: YDD, do you like school?
YDD: Yeah!! Because every single day, shortly after I have snack, I get to have lunch. That's amazing right??
ODD: .......Ok, but is that the ONLY reason you like school?
YDD: Yep!
ODD: ....::she can't find the words::...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back