WAG What to expect in webinar...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

LindyHopper

Proud Parent
Reaction score
DH and I are in a very minor disagreement.

Short Stack's team is all taking Doc Ali's Tight Mind Tight Body starting next week. I am under the impression that it's a webinar that she sits and watches. DH thinks there might be some yoga or conditioning aspects and that she'll need some room to spread out.

Have any of your gymnasts taken It? If so, what should we expect?

Thanks!

DH and I are in a very minor disagreement.

Short Stack's team is all taking Doc Ali's Tight Mind Tight Body starting next week. I am under the impression that it's a webinar that she sits and watches. DH thinks there might be some yoga or conditioning aspects and that she'll need some room to spread out.

Have any of your gymnasts taken It? If so, what should we expect?

Thanks!
my DD did it last year. Yes, basically sit and watch. There is some interaction in "chat rooms" and "white boarding" but no mats required. DD was 9 when she took it, I felt like much of it went over her head. Hope your dd enjoys it.

Reactions: sce
Short Stack is 11, so hopefully she gains something from it.

Thanks for the reply.

It’s all listening, talking, interacting in the classroom. I think it runs on webex, so do that setup ahead of time if you don’t have that installed already.

It’s all listening, talking, interacting in the classroom. I think it runs on webex, so do that setup ahead of time if you don’t have that installed already.
Thanks for the tip!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back