MAG Hoarder lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
So, D brought his cubby home last night (one of them, I don't know if I want to see the other one!) to get ready for a clinic today. In this one cubby was:

2 pair high bar grips
3 pair rings grips
1 random high bar grip
1 random ring grip
5 rolls of tape in various states of use
4 sets of wristbands, all disgusting

I get the high bar grips, and can see 2 pair of ring grips. But he cannot seem to part with anything! Really! A total 12 grips in one cubby. rofl. Back ups are good, but this might be over kill! Pretty sure that one set of the rings grips is no good...we shall discuss this tonight....

Lol, I'm a bit like that. I'm long retired and still have an old box of gym stuff with about 100 grips.

LOL! I am sure that will be D. Found another random high bar grip in his room (does not match the one in his cubby). And a ring grip in his old gym bag (again, dos not match). LOL! Now I know why I have had to buy so many grips. Of course, all the random ones are in really bad shape. and too small.

At least I know he is in good company :)

My son has a team mate that kept all his medals, and I mean all of them in his gym bag (he still competes, but at the time he had probably been competing for 8 years) . Until one trip going through airport security and they asked to look in his bag.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back