Home Equipment

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

with our chinup bar we have a panel mat under it. And no kips or bar skills are to be done on it Just conditioning. (she wants to do more but we won't let her I think 20 + hours at the gym is more than enough practice)

Pretty good strategy..... If she ever runs away from home, just go to the nearest gym to find her.;)

This probably doesn't apply to all situations........Neccesity is the mother of invention. I you have a ds or dd at home wanting equipment, tell them to create their own. Of course you'd have to monitor it, but the education they get in problem solving and learning to create is priceless.

This probably doesn't apply to all situations........Neccesity is the mother of invention. I you have a ds or dd at home wanting equipment, tell them to create their own. Of course you'd have to monitor it, but the education they get in problem solving and learning to create is priceless.

When I was younger I made a "beam" to practice leaps and jumps on. It was a blanket folded up into a strip.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back