Parents 1st Level 6 Meet Report!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Wow, her bars looked so great to me! I am so impressed by her, I can't imagine being L6 at such a young age! Awesome that she qualified with her first meet. She will so be rocking by state. Love her leo too, it kind of reminds me of my dd's team leos! Great job and looking forward to following her season!

She did great for her first L6 meet. Once she gets that BWO on beam, her beam will be great. I agree that the score on vault seemed kind of low.

Great job!I think she did a beautiful job and qualifing for sectional yeah!!!

Olivia has her 2nd meet tomorrow. Please send the beam BWO fairies to Maryland! Along with some extra height fairies for floor!! She's hoping for a medal or 2 but we'll see. She didn't want to take her medal from the meet last weekend into school to show her teacher because (her words)~ "One's not enough, mom, I'm gonna wait until I get 4!! Way to have goals, eh??:D

Congrats to Olivia on qualifying for Sectionals and WTG on trying to BWO's by herself. Little Monkey had the same problem her first time out (2 attempts, 2 falls) and I think she scored even lower. I hate when I miss the photo ops!

Hope you had a good meet this weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back