WAG Anyone know of Womens meets in the Northeast with L9 - L10 Even Finals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Been to Niagara cup and Star struck.

Starstruck is great location (Atlantic city), lots of hotel and food options. The meet is held in big convention area, so seating in chairs (no risers/bleachers). Well run. It's a Nastia qualifier this year.

Niagara was good except we didn't know that for finals, they compete one gymnast at a time. so they announce each gymmie's name, the event and all eyes on her. Unfortunately, DD was first to go in the finals session. I think she was in shock, caught by surprise and couldn't quite get her wits about her.

Been to Niagara cup and Star struck.

Starstruck is great location (Atlantic city), lots of hotel and food options. The meet is held in big convention area, so seating in chairs (no risers/bleachers). Well run. It's a Nastia qualifier this year.

Niagara was good except we didn't know that for finals, they compete one gymnast at a time. so they announce each gymmie's name, the event and all eyes on her. Unfortunately, DD was first to go in the finals session. I think she was in shock, caught by surprise and couldn't quite get her wits about her.
Wow, that would be a shock! good to know. thanks for all the info

Whoops, guess they don't do it any more at capital cup. They used to, I'm pretty sure. Haven't been in about five years though.

Thanks , I will check into the heartland ... It was the team challenge that changed its format last year so it longer has level 9 and 10 event finals

We are competing in the Team Challenge. I just checked the website and they still have L9 and L10 event finals. But they are only allowing a maximum of two event a gymnast can compete regardless of standing.

We are competing in the Team Challenge. I just checked the website and they still have L9 and L10 event finals. But they are only allowing a maximum of two event a gymnast can compete regardless of standing.

I just saw that they are having event finals again...too bad the info wasn't out earlier because our gym skipped this meet because they were omitted last year and replaced by that "team challenge" thing....maybe next year...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back