Parents Back from Vacation!! Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
We had a great vacation!!! St Thomas and St Maartan are beautiful! On the cruise they have an awesome kids club and they had a talent show so of course my DD did gymnastics. Here is a video of her in the talent show!! She recieved the nickname of "Crazy" while onboard so you can hear all the kids chanting that at the beginning!! Very cute!!!

Talent Show 3/06/10 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, Facebook slideshows, free video sharing, video montages.

I hope this works!! Not sure if I did it correctly!!

I am not sure why it takes you to the one true media website to view the video. Could someone possibly tell me what I am doing wrong? Most videos play directly but not mine. hmmmmm...any insight would be helpful!!

It worked for me! She did great!! How fun for her to get to show off her gymnastics while on the cruise.

We're going on a cruise next October and ours goes to St Thomas and St Maarten too! I can't wait!! :D

You will have a blast on the cruise!!! We loved it and the kids really loved the kids programs too!! That way you grown ups can have a little time to yourselves!! What ship are you going on?

We were on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas. We have been on this ship twice now! It has EVERYTHING !!! Ice skating, rock climbing, mini golf and of course karaoke!!!

yeah ive been on the mariner of the seas the two ships but be very similar i reconized it from what they were wearing!lol. yeah we went on a cruise and it was supposed to be to mexico and stuff but then H1N1 broke out and they redirected it to Canada! it was still fun though and less expensive then origanly becuase they were doing prives cuts for redirecting it! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back