DVR gym system??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Everyone!
This question is for anyone who can tell me how to set up a DVR system in the gym. I know I need a video camera (which I have) but what kind of TV & DVR sytem is necessary and how do I set it up? I want to set it up to video the training, then be able to play it back on demand in the gym for the athletes to see so they can make improvements. Thank you! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

You can buy a system that does all that...it captures each routine or skill and plays it back for critique..I know they have it at Woodward Camp (you could probably contact them for specifics on ordering it) and at the Ranch ...used mainly on bars.

Basic equipment needed would be a digital TV (I think every tv now days is digital unless you ask for analog), a digital camera that records to disc (again that would be standard) and a DVD player that attaches to the TV. I would suggest you go to a Best Buy (or any similar electronics store) and tell them what you need. They would be able to reccommend the exact models you need and give you some pointers on using it. Good Luck.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back