Coaches Favorite acro connections for bronze/silver?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alex Gold

Coach
Hey all!

Working my way through routine planning for my first competition season and looking for ideas on the SR 1 (two directly-connected acros - either both non-flight or with one flight).

Here are ones I have so far:

HS roll -> fwd roll
Round-off (or cartwheel) to back roll (plain or to pushup).
FWO to cartwheel.
Round-off BHS.

Any other common ones you'd throw in the mix? I know there's a thousand possibilities so mostly looking for common ones.

Thanks!
Alex

The girls with flexible backs look so nice doing front walkover tick tock or tick tock backwalkover, or two consecutive walkovers.

Round off renounce backwards roll are common and then also handstand forward roll step to cartwheel

Double back extension rolls, cartwheel backwalkover, front walkover cartwheel, handstand to bridge kick over backwalkover.

Maybe a little harder, but FHS step out RO, RO BT for the silvers, FT step out cartwheel

Anything I would suggest for Bronze is listed above, silvers are a lot different. (On the silver team last year, our hardest skill was a RO BHS BHS, but she already had a standing back tuck and had a RO BhS BP. Our easiest passes were RO Bckwd roll and cartwheel RO)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back