First meet! (sorry its kind of a brag)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay so I had my first level 7 meet today! It was okay... we started on beam I fell on a full turn but, my series was solid. Score:8.0. Then we were on floor my front pass was supposed to be a fronthandspring front pike, but I barely made a tuck around so I randomly added a switchleap as another B element, but then I was all off. So ending score:7.65. Vault is just vault. Score: 9.025. (7th place) then because of a recent elbow injury I did not compete bars. TEAM 2nd PLACE!

So yeah thats all, thanks for listening!

Good job! My first level 7 season is just around the corner...I am so nervous because I am not ready yet...at all! Nice job at your first meet!

Well i asked my dad, but he doesnt think that it is a good idea to post it because the videos all have the gyms name in them.

Don't worry about the video, remember everyone can see it here whether they're registed or not. /serious moment.

You did awesome, good job!! Its good to have a brag sometimes- how's the elbow healing?

Congrats on your first meet! Sounds like a great job--with some room for improvement :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back