MAG First Video on Youtube-tips requested!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
This is a little shaky and there a quite a few distracting little monkeys that pop in and out-I'm still getting the hang of the flip camera-I am going to bring a little tripod next time.

YouTube - Gman Level 6 High Bar and Floor

Thanks in advance for your advice-

and yes I know he is not using his high bar grips---that is for another thread!

he did great! Powerful tumbling passes! my son was impressed, too! good luck to him this season! How old is he?

I let my son record my dd's routines this past season, and they made for some super shaky videos, lol. Hopefully, when I record his, they will turn out a bit better than his:D your recording skills are great!

ds is 13, he just started competing last year. He's been doing rec classes forever-just never interested in more than tumbling until recently. It's nice for him to have his own thing, he's my youngest of 3 boys.

I peeked at your you tube channel=NICE! Very artistic and graceful!
I don't know how the girls do that beam-

It's good to see that most meets are jam packed with people standing up randomly in front of the camera : ) I've yet to find the perfect spot to view from.

Is this your son's first year in competition?

In our region, Gary was too old (12) to start at level 4, so he worked at the level 5 skills until his first meet last January, I have a video but have not figured out how to embed it from facebook.

Thank you again for the feedback. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back