group membership help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How do I get my profile to say "proud parent" instead of "no group memberships"? I joined as a proud parent, but it doesn't show up. Thanks for the help!

I was going to say go to User CP in the control panel and join but if you have done that and it didn't work, you need Bog !

Claire, are you able to post in the parents forum, if you don't know just posta test thread and let me know. When I go to your page you are a member of the group. The only other thing I can think of is that when you join the group you might need to click "identify as a member" or soemthing like that. Otherwise perhaps when you log off and log back in it might change.

If none of my thoughts helps post it here and I will get the admin to look at it. Every now and then we get these odd little glitches, they are good to know about and usually very easily fixed.

I have tried all the suggestions and nothing has worked so far. It still says I have no group memberships. Thanks for your help!

I'll post it in the mod zone and the admin will check it out when he logs in. Don't know when though. Can you post in the parents forum?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back