Off Topic Karate Kid 2010

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
This movie was awesome!!!! Jaden Smith (Will and Jayda Smith's son) was excellent in this film! Jackie Chan played a great role. If anyone hasn't seen this yet, they should definitely see it when they get a chance!!! Two thumbs up!!! :D

Gotta love equal opportunity in the movie industry, and no, I am not talking about race.

That is great to know!
Funny that I heard that the only thing it doesn't have in the movie was karate.

That is great to know!
Funny that I heard that the only thing it doesn't have in the movie was karate.

I hear ya!! It had more kung-fu in it than anything else. They actually call this movie "Kung-Fu Kid" in other countries, but they wanted to keep the name the same here in the States because of all the marketing for the original Karate Kid movie.

I really enjoyed the movie a lot, so much I am trying to retrain my ability to hold myself on my fingers. I'm shooting for a two finger L-sit, doing a HS on my fingertips and doing pushups alternating one thumb at a time. I can still do pushups on my thumb or thumb/finger though I haven't tried index/middle/ring yet.

Besides, I love Kung Fu and Jackie Chan. Nothing like WuDang Mtn. Maybe one day. I wonder about going to China but there are things like that-that would be some awesome to see!

*Spoiler alert*

Actually in the very beginning of the movie when the hero meets his mentor he is trying to do Karate by watching it on the television.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back